2 Remote Positions – Mid-Atlantic and Northeast/Boston
C&F (Crum & Forster) is a leading national property & casualty insurance company with a large, diversified specialty product range from your family pet to multibillion-dollar companies.This year, we have a gross premium written of nearly $3 billion.] With deep roots going back to 1822, we will soon celebrate our 200th anniversary and are proud of our history and excited about our future. Our most valuable asset is our people – 2300+ employees, and growing, in locations throughout the United States – committed to delivering customized products with superior customer service.
We care about each and every one of our employees and customers we work to serve. We have a deeply rooted philosophy of corporate giving, culture of high performance, innovation and integrity, and enjoy a rare balance of working hard while remaining balanced for time for our lives outside of work.
For more information about Crum & Forster, please visit our website: www.cfins.com.
Regional Senior Risk Engineering Casualty
If you are experienced in primarily casualty, but preferably multi-line insurance loss prevention and seeking advanced opportunities to innovate and consult with large and middle market clients, we’d like to hear from you! This position works closely with “high flying” underwriting and claims teams for maximum impact on an expanding book of business. Contributions to Team results and synergy are key business objectives at C & F. C & F has been recognized as one of the “Best Places to Work” by Business Insurance.
What you will do:
- Crum & Forster, a wholly owned subsidiary of Fairfax, is a multi-line commercial insurance carrier based in Morristown, NJ. Regional Senior Risk Engineering Casualty Consultants are being sought to provide large/middle market on site prospective and newly bound account surveys, as well as service to existing clients.
- This unique opportunity emphasizes communication and collaboration with the internal underwriting and claims team for the achievement of profitability and loss containment goals. Risk Engineering staff present the C & F face to our customers and are highly valued by internal and external customers.
- C & F Risk Engineering develops and implements client service plans and supports client compliance with focused risk improvement recommendations so consultative skills are important. Innovative project work expanding client resources and offerings is also a highlight for 2021 and factored into workload requirements.
- These jobs presents a great opportunity to shape and market the C & F Risk Engineering footprint and service portfolio. http://www.cfins.com/about-us/
- A company car accompanies the position. Field work radius ranges from daily drivable distances to 1 to 2 overnight trips (auto or flight) quarterly to large account locations. The report platform in use is LC 360.
What you will bring to C&F:
- 10 plus years of related experience
- College degree in a related discipline, preferred
- Certified Safety Professional designation
- Liability, products liability, auto liability, and workers’ compensation experience
- Some Property and Contractors experience is a plus for New England position
- Loss analysis skills
- Presentation skills
What C&F will bring to YOU:
- Competitive compensation package
- Generous 401K employer match
- Employee Stock Purchase plan with employer matching
- Generous Paid Time Off
- Excellent benefits that go beyond health, dental & vision. Our programs are focused on your whole family’s wellness including your physical, mental and financial wellbeing
- A core C&F tenant is owning your career development so we provide a wealth of ways for you to keep learning, including tuition reimbursement, industry related certifications and professional training to keep you progressing on your chosen path
- A dynamic, ambitious, fun and exciting work environment
- We believe you do well by doing good and want to encourage a spirit of social and community responsibility, matching donation program, volunteer opportunities, and an employee driven corporate giving program that lets you participate and support your community
At C&F you will BELONG
We value inclusivity and diversity. We are committed to equal employment opportunity and welcome everyone regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. If you require a special accommodation, please let us know.
Please respond to firstname.lastname@example.org.