At Fuss & O’Neill, our mission is to provide our clients with innovative and practical engineering, scientific, and planning solutions to meet their needs. We act together as one company, collaborating to achieve our priorities; we believe diverse viewpoints make for a stronger team; and we support our employees’ professional growth through training and opportunities for increased responsibility.
About the Position
We are currently seeking an Employee Health & Safety Specialist to support the execution of Fuss & O’Neill’s Health & Safety program.
Under the general direction of the Corporate Health & Safety Manager, the Health & Safety Specialist will conduct job site visits and safety observations; assist in the development and maintenance of safety programs; conduct safety training; maintain subcontractor vetting program and client-required safety reporting.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Safety, Occupational Health, or a related field
- Typically requires 0-3 years of experience supporting employee health & safety programs in an industrial, construction, or consulting environment
- Ability to travel throughout New England
- OSHA 30 hour Construction Safety certification
- OSHA outreach trainer certifications (500, 501) are a plus
- Intermediate user of Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint
This is a full-time position reporting to our headquarters office in Manchester, CT, but will require up to 50% travel throughout New England.
Visa sponsorship is NOT available for this position.
Visit our website at http://www.fando.com/Careers/Current_Openings/ to upload your resume and apply for the position.
Mail your resume attn. Human Resources
Fuss and O’Neill
146 Hartford Rd
Manchester, CT 06040
Fuss & O’Neill, Inc. is proud to be an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer.
All offers are contingent upon a successful criminal background check.
Fuss & O’Neill participates in the Federal e-Verify program