November 13, 2018 – November 14, 2018 | 8:00 am – 5:00 pm
Early Bird Registration ends September 1
“Discover, Share and Excel”
Learn from local and national speakers covering a wide range of relevant safety topics that will expand your knowledge and perspective. Our conference will include topics such as regulatory and OSHA updates and overviews, electrical safety, emergency response, fall protection, fire protection, fleet safety, risk management, industrial hygiene, safety leadership, training, workplace violence, safety management systems, life safety, and many more.
TOP 5 REASONS TO ATTEND
- Build your Professional Network– over 300 Safety Professionals attending
- Education– Learning From Each Other – General & Concurrent Educational Sessions on a wide variety of topics
- Full Day Exhibitor Exposition – Learn about the latest in safety and health products and services from a variety of exhibitors
- Continuing Education– Earn CEU’s / CM’s.
- Attendees are reminded to provide their ASSE member number either during on-line registration or at the conference to be awarded CEUs.
- Bit of Fun – Activities throughout the conference
- ASSP Foundation Silent Auction to benefit safety research, scholarships and grants
- Special evening networking event
- Door prizes and raffles